Saturday, September 17, 2011

WK 10: Implementation Evaluation Control

Understanding the four P’s, will give me an understanding that is needed in my food truck’s success. “To find the best marketing strategy and mix, the company engages in marketing analysis, planning, implementation, and control. Through these activities, the company watches and adapts to the actors and forces in the marketing environment.” Properly setting up a website with shared links to various social media outlets can be monitored on a daily basis. Data can be collected and I can have an understanding where are my clients are located in the city of Las Vegas. I can travel to locations that are customer concentrated to deliver my product at a reasonable price. I promote the location that my food truck will be located via the web, so the only overhead that I have is the total costs of the truck and the necessities that I need to make it functional. An accounting program will be needed to keep track of daily sales, like Peachtree to monitor how much and what are customers are buying. If sales are low for a certain type of dish, well then it is time to change the recipe in a form that might attract broader sales of the menu as a whole. This will also help me understand buyer behavior, promotional sales that work and social media feedback. “To succeed in today’s competitive marketplace, companies need to be customer centered. They must win customers from competitors, then keep and grow them by delivering greater value”. Implementing the marketing strategy to target customers, having the awareness of what is happening in the market place and being able to have some control is the very key to having Caribe a la Carte be a successful food truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment